magic love

 




I want a love so big, so magical that, if I'm honest, is just slightly bigger and more magical than everyone other person's who says that-- which is most people.  So yes, I want the BIGGEST love and to win the love contest, which is obnoxiously bold and selfish, so I'm sure to attract a competitive, obnoxious partner, and we shall sit smugly in our smuggy smugness and tout our victory love in everyone's faces.  We shall be so in love and so obnoxious that we will receive hate mail daily and eggs thrown at our house nightly, and people will pass our crusty sticky home and nearly faint with jealousy.  Neighbors will have to come revive them with smelling salts, but then THEY will also blackout from the overwhelming nature of our lovey love inside the house.  And there will just be a pile of swooners in our front yard.

I don't think that's so much to ask for.